Hopes and Dreams. . .

  • Go to a Train concert
  • Be completely selfless
  • Give back to my parents
  • Accept myself for who I am
  • Visit every US state
  • Go sailing
  • Eat escargot
  • Fall in love..real love
  • Read the Bible..understand it.
  • Go to Paris
  • Karaoke
  • Peace Corps

Monday, June 21, 2010

So...today was the first day of summer...SO GREAT! Well, the fact that its finally summer, that is :) Today itself wasn't that special. I did get to go back home and visit with my mom and brother and sister..Which is always great :) Then came home to a salad and watched the Bachelorette! Oh I loovvvvveee that show....I can't understand how they can handle being with so many people at once, but watching it's one of my guilty pleasures, that's for sure! Love it.
So yesssss..summertime..now wouldn't it be nice if we were all younger and in school again so we could have the entire summer to be stress free and not worry about school and work?! Ahhhh what I would give for that lol. But I plan on making this summer a great one :) This weekend my bestie is coming down to visit and we have all kinds if festivities planned...watched out Sacramento, here we come! lol...we never get to see each other, living so far away. So we're really looking forward to it :) Going to be a good time. And then I have a wedding to go to...which I am SOOOOOO excited for! I love weddings! They just have such happy vibes...lol...kinda gives people hope that there is love out there after all. Well, naive people like me anyways haha. Sooo then for 4th of July some friends and I are planning a CAMPING trip! Which I can't wait for! That's going to be a blast. We went last year and unfortunately it was a bust... :/ So we plan on making this year much better!
Along with having a funfilled summer, I also fully intend on making it a healthy one. Filled with lots of fruits, veggies, and exercise! :) lol So far I've been doing fairly well...unfortunately I still have my weak moments...like tonight...I had to have some ice cream.. :/ but it's alright to indulge once in awhile, right? I mean a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...But yes..every intention of having a fun and healthy summer, and hopefully lose a few unwanted pounds...what girl doesn't like the sound of that, right??
Well, part of staying healthy is definitely getting enough sleep, so I'm off to get some beauty rest :) Hope all my fellow bloggers enjoyed THEIR first day of summerrrr!!

Nighty Night Blog World...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment