Hopes and Dreams. . .

  • Go to a Train concert
  • Be completely selfless
  • Give back to my parents
  • Accept myself for who I am
  • Visit every US state
  • Go sailing
  • Eat escargot
  • Fall in love..real love
  • Read the Bible..understand it.
  • Go to Paris
  • Karaoke
  • Peace Corps

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My first blogging experience...here we goooo!


I'm not usually the kind of girl to spill my guts, and unfortunately I tend to be easily persuaded, so when I DO spill my guts and someone tries to change my mind, it's often not a difficult task...so today i decided to start a blog...It's pretty much anonymous and I get to get feedback on what I have to say! Without being forced to agree! lol...So here goes... :) Basically, I'm your average 21 year old girl...I'm single at the moment, I go to school, I work at a clothing store, I live with my parents, but still pay rent, I have all your basic problems and insecurities... blah blah blah...nothing too exciting going on there. Forever I've been unsure of what I want to DO with my life...You know how every kid growing up had this huge dream of becoming famous, or becoming a doctor, or this or that? Well I wasn't one of those kids...I had no idea what I wanted to do. I figured it would just come to me one day, so I didn't stress about it. Then came high school graduation day and...crap! I had no idea what I wanted...So after 3 years of random classes at a JC, I finally figured out what I like... THE WORLD!! lol..This seems silly, right? Because of course everyone likes the world..it's our home! But I am so intrigued by it! And I think everyone should see it and experience it!! I have been thinking, and i think it's so sad that some people never even get to leave their hometown! I mean, I haven't been far, but I know that there's SO much out there, and it's intended for us to SEE! I just want to live it... Anywhoooo...I just had to get that out there... Can't wait for another blogging session ;) lol I'll switch it up next time.. Night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment