Hopes and Dreams. . .

  • Go to a Train concert
  • Be completely selfless
  • Give back to my parents
  • Accept myself for who I am
  • Visit every US state
  • Go sailing
  • Eat escargot
  • Fall in love..real love
  • Read the Bible..understand it.
  • Go to Paris
  • Karaoke
  • Peace Corps

Friday, June 11, 2010

On a lighter note...

I can't wait until I get used to this whole blogging thing..

I THINK i've finally figured out how to "follow" someone else's blog...you..get this...press "follow"...crazy, right?? lol ya I guess you have to be smarter than than the website..idk tho, that's asking quite a bit..Anyways, I'm still not sure if anyone's even reading MY blogs?? Ughh wayy more frustrating than expected..

Still feels good to vent tho ... and pretend people are listening ;)

I turned 21 recently...Best birthday party of my life so far, by the way. I thought that after turning 21 I'd be all about going to the bars with friends, having a drink a few nights a week, but I'm so not! Today I went to Tahoe, and realized that I'd rather browse the shops, and lounge on the beach than go out and party and gamble..does that make me boring?? Hope not lol. By the way, I gambled 20 bucks and lost it! What kind of crap is that?! So not a gambling fan...Anyways, since I had such a blast going out to bars with my friends on my birthday I figured I would want to do that regularly..but nope! Not me. Weird lol. I suppose that's a good thing tho! I guess I'm not your "average" 21 year old girl like I thought...

So I have a date with this guy this week...and I'm much more nervous than necessary!! I am not the kind of girl who just goes on "dates." I am the kind of girl who has relationships..I've never just dated before!! That's weird too, huh?! (I'm finding from this blog that I'm MUCH more odd than I thought). I have only had long tern relationships. AND my love life has been pretty much non existent for about a year...I suppose that's why I'm so nervous?? ugh..so much unnecessary stress in my life lol.. I almost just don't want to go..but that's dumb too, because how will I ever find my "soulmate" if I don't even ever date anyone?! Aghh..Alright I think I'll give it a go..I've talked myself into it..Travis, here we go! ;)

Well I'm off to bed, gotta wake up early and go to the gym and to work...long day!

Sleep tight fellow bloggers
;)

2 comments:

  1. hi!! i am your first official follower! im sure others are reading though so dont worry! def takes time to get follows. how was the date??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol YAY..so excited to officially have a follower!! :) Ehh I actually decided not to go on the date..I realized that he was totally not my type and I was just going to go..agh lol..

    ReplyDelete